At Wellness Options 4 U LLC, we help to bring balance back after, stress, injury or trauma to a state of relaxation. We have created a place for you to come heal, a sanctuary for the soul. As the name stated we use many styles or options to create this space for healing. From massage therapy to energy work. We incorporate several modalities including but limited to:
Massage therapy which covers many types of massage in the state of Florida.
• BodyTalk System™
• Direct Fascial Release
• Sound Healing
• Lymphatic Drainage
• Deep Tissue
Any type of Trauma, can disconnect you, any injury, dental pain, extreme pain, you can disconnect, you from your real self, due to affecting your mental, emotional, physical and Spiritual self. You may not realize it and may affect your structure or posture, your muscles and connective tissues, your lymphatic system and now you may feel frozen in life or even stuck. Fortunately with the advancements in massage therapy most issues can be addressed in this same manner by implementing these ideas to help drain the toxins and waste products that were stagnant and congested. Incorporating other massage therapy techniques to this mix or used singly can be just what is needed for your next session to help reduce your stress, improve your well-being, health and transformation.
Here is an example of what is great about using this integrative approach:
I may be working on this person's wrist and forearms, which are very tight with limited movement . I am applying Direct Fascial Release to bring more ease, length, pliability to the tissues. Afterwards, I want to apply a little Shiatsu to open up the Lung meridian, Triple Warmer meridian to sedate it that helps the shoulder pain. Now adding a Cortices balancing technique to improve relaxation and well-being, by balancing the left and right hemispheres of the brain. Each technique has its purpose in the story of this example. Sometimes when we add the story, in its proper order and sequence is exactly what is needed to bring balance back The body knows how to bring healing in and we as the licensed massage therapists (LMTs) need to listen to the neuromuscular biofeedback that we are receiving from the innate wisdom. This multifaceted approach truly helps the client and the licensed massage therapist works smarter and easier! It truly is a win-win approach to healing the whole-person.
The benefits are using an integrated approach:
[These outcomes vary per person]
1. You heal faster. - Healing is in the eye of the beholder. Chronic pain may reduce from a level 10-2, in a session; Level 8 anxiety -down to a 3. it is a Non Surgical Approach.
2. Improved sleep, I went home and slept for 24 hours.
3. Sessions may be done in-person, remotely or virtually
4. Improves Brain Function. It is called Neuroplasticity
5. Faster Rehab - Lowers Healthcare Costs, Prevention, Longevity and Sustainability
6. Good for the whole family: babies to seniors for sports injuries, sprains, strains, difficult births, dental trauma, accidents,
7. Helps acute and chronic conditions - immune system; autoimmune conditions; clenching and grinding your teeth; whiplash, neck pain
8. Helps difficult situations - injuries not healing; Cesarian births for mom and babies, umbilical cord wrapped around baby's neck, leg or help's mom regain posture easily with a session, epidural needle pain to alleviate pain afterwards
9. PTSD, repeated post car accidents pain, stiffness, aches, postural issues
10. Helps Learning Disorders, ADD, ADHD, personal growth, comprehension, memory, paying attention
11. Helps Empaths, with soul issues and chronic pain issues
For the first time client, I recommend getting three sessions package when the body is relinking itself to the whole. Give yourself time to integrate, relax, and be calmer.
Walk into Wellness Options 4 U LLC to discover a way home to yourself now!
Let us help you begin your healing journey today!
Lisa Seward is a seasoned Florida State licensed massage therapist, 32 years. Born with a deformity, undergoing cosmetic surgery and a heart catheterization all by the age of twelve. Then 25 years later, impacted by a 4-car accident has learned to over come trauma and to live a new and improved life. We can be more than our injuries, more than our trauma through using the tools our trade. We can overcome and get to the other side.
The journey has led me to peace of mind, joyful self-expression, and a self-discovery process of healing & transformation. There are many ways to get well. Find your way to freedom, independence and peace of mind.
Lisa Seward, also is a Writer, New Thought, Spoken Word Poet, and inspires others to live their dreams. and move beyond trauma to reaching their inner joy, peace of mind, clarity and harmony. Through regaining their health, and wellbeing, and transforming their choices for more clarity, purpose and fun which is within their grasps ! Helping Humanity heal one person at a time, Are you ready to step forward into your healing journey now?
Wellness Options 4 U LLC Mission is to resolve pain and discomfort from individuals who want to get well and are ready to feel well. I want help people to listen to the body, mind and spirit so they can heal. Teaching people how to relax may be the first step in that journey. My motto is never give up. Seek and ye shall find.